How does an estate sale work?
- After you contact us, we will set up a time to meet to discuss any questions and concerns you may have.
- We then get to work. We have a knowledgeable and friendly staff that will research, stage, and price the contents of the estate for the sale.
- We then have the sale which usually takes place on a weekend.
- Once the sale is over, any remaining items can be donated.
How long will it take?
- We can complete the process in as little as a week. That's based on how soon we meet, research, and price your items. We will work around your schedule.
Do we advertise?
- We use several websites dedicated to estates sales such as Vintagesouled.com, Facebook.com, and Craigslist.com etc. We set up signs through-out the area directing traffic to the sale. Once the sale is over we will remove all signs.
Above and beyond.
- If you're trying to sell your home, we can work with your Realtor. We're asked quite often during the sale, if the house is available for purchase. We can display your realtors business cards in an appropriate area.
Do you need to do anything?
- No, we will take care of everything from start to finish.