- Organization: We will unbox, arrange, and display all items to be sold. During this process, if we encounter items that appear to be of especially sentimental value, or we encounter especially valuable items you have not told us about, we will consult with you.
- Advertising: We will advertise your sale on several appropriate media platforms, such as Vintagesouled.com, Craigslist.com, and Facebook.com etc. to name a few. The weekend of the sale, we will place signs around the neighborhood, as well as the front yard of your home promoting the sale.
- Pricing: Our friendly and experienced staff will research your valuable items, and price them by way of "fair market value", liquidation pricing, and by using the best discretion on selling price trends. We also set reserves on certain items at your request. We will contact you throughout the sale with offers on those items. We price these items with stickers, tags, and signs that we provide. There may be items that you want to keep, but are not able to remove before the sale. We will mark these items "NFS" (Not For Sale).
- Staff: We will conduct the sale in a professional and efficient manner. We use honest, experienced, and reliable individuals familiar to us with the integrity we demand for our services.
- Security: We limit the amount of people in the home by letting in a few customers at a time. We take the appropriate steps to guard against theft and breakage by ensuring an adequate number of employees for the sale. We will station personnel near small high-value items.
- Clean-out service: After the sale, there are usually items left over. You may choose to keep these items, or we will remove all items and donate them to local charitable organizations. We will then sweep and vacuum the home. Please visit our clean-out page to see examples of our work.